2018 Blues Challenge Registration Checklist
Here is a list of items that you should have or gather prior to completing the application for Registration
1. At least one member of your act needs to be a current Ozark Blues Society Member prior to entering the registration process. Please allow 1 day for membership confirmation before attempting to register. If you have any conflicts please email Sandy McCann
2. Understand the rules! Contact us if you need clarification.
3. Prepare a bio of approximately 600 characters.
DO: Limit the use of clichés and hyperbole; Write your bio in third person, not first person; Spell the full name of states and do not use abbreviations; Include your website or social media links in the body of the bio.
Do Not:-List who you have opened for or shared the stage with. Your bio should be exclusively about YOU!
4. Send a photo in a separate email to Sandy that is at least 900 x 600 pixels (horizontal or vertical) and 300 dpi. Acceptable formats are: jpeg, tiff or pdf. DO NOT include any text that has been added to the image.
5. Send us some of your music:
If you have a link: Email to Liz Lottmann or,
Send a physical CD to: The Ozark Blues Society of Northwest Arkansas
P.O. Box 2004
6. Have your credit card handy to pay for your Challenge Registration!
(Alternate payment methods available if required. Contact us for more information.)